Watches

View as: Grid List

2 Items

per page
Set Descending Direction
  1. 1008 Clocks
    1008 Clocks
  2. 1008 Watch
    1008 Watch
View as: Grid List

2 Items

per page
Set Descending Direction

Watches – Keeping time with trends

Remember your first wrist watch? Almost all of us do. Its purchase or gift marks our entry into a world where we set aside time for study, work or family. The watch today is more than a ready reckoner of time. From a utility item, Watch Manufacturers have scaled the device to a luxury product, fashion trend, style statement and fitness accessory. Bulk wrist watch sales are now brisk business for wholesalers.

In 2016, the Indian market for watches crossed Rs. 89 billion in sales. Male Watch Buyers dominate the Indian market accounting for around 65% of total sales, whereas females represent the remaining 35% of total sales. Students are the largest segment of buyers accounting for around 30% of total sales.

The evolution of the humble Wrist Watch has ushered in multiple benefits for different users and activity segments. Today’s Sport Watches can record your fitness regime and measure the distance covered by a runner. Several exercise groups and running clubs opt for Fit Bit Watch buy in bulk mode to get the price advantage of a volume purchase.

Couple Watches, elegantly designed as a pair for the lady and man, are preferred by the younger generation entering matrimony and wishing to demonstrate their harmony in thought, action and fashion.

Flex Watches are a unique brand which support charitable causes such as cancer prevention and clean water, and each color of the dial represents a particular cause the company supports by donating 10% of the purchase value. The company’s distributors offer great deals on Flex Watches Wholesale.

Tammy Trade invites Men’s Watches Suppliers and Women’s Watches Suppliers to feature their products on the platform under the Lifestyle category. Please register as a Verified Seller and gain access to thousands of Genuine Buyers across India who are looking for bulk deals.

Tammy Trade being an e-marketplace with a difference, you can expect more than product listing. Buyers and Sellers can Request for Proposal, Request for Sample, initiate price negotiation, place bulk orders and complete the process by making an online payment through our secure payment gateway. On ground, we offer a range of Value Added Services that make the transaction swifter and smoother. These include Insurance, Logistics, Packaging and Quality Checks offered by our accredited partners.

The time is right to start transacting on India’s fastest growing B2B portal. The time is right for online transactions and cashless payments. It’s time to say Done Deal!